Banana and White Chocolate Mud CakeFrom aussie_meat_pie 5 years ago
- 250g margarine or butter shopping list
- 250g white chocolate melts shopping list
- 150ml hot water shopping list
- 1 cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour shopping list
- 1 cup self - raising flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3-4 mashed bananas shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 150 d C.
- Melt chocolate and margarine in microwave or 1-2 minutes.
- Add water and sugar, stir and put in microwave until sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Line and grease the base and sides of a cake tin.
- Mash bananas, eggs and vanilla together in a separate bowl until it has a paste-like consistency.
- When cool add sifted flours to the chocolate mixture. Add the egg and banana and mix well, using a whisk.
- Pour into prepared tin and cook for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on size of tin using.
- Cake is cooked when skewer comes out clean and the sides should be a light golden colour.
- NOTES: Always check cake after 45 minutes and leave longer if needed; Ice with white chocolate icing or cream cheese icing. Nestle White Choc Melts were used for this recipe; but you can use whatever you prefer.
The Cookaussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
The Rating4 people
This sounds fantastic. Love the combination of bananas and white chocolate. Yummers and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Can not go wrong with Bananas and Chocolate. Mu waist has grown another inch reading this one. You have my 5.quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it