Carrot Oatmeal CookiesFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt shopping list
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 2/3 cup walnuts, chopped (or your preferred nut!) shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup unrefined (fragrant) coconut oil, warmed until melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F..
- Place rack in top 1/3 of oven.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and oats.
- Add nuts and carrots.
- In separate bowl whisk together the maple syrup, coconut oil and ginger.
- Add this to the flour mixture.
- Stir until just combined.
- Drop onto prepared baking sheets one level tablespoon at a time, leaving about 2" between each cookie.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes OR until golden top and bottom.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
This is a keeper! 5!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
These sound great. Where do I get the coconut oil?lasaf in St. Paul loved it
I love thesepuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it