Luau Pork TeriyakiFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds pork, lean boneless steaks or chops shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple, sliced in syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 2 green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 garlic powder shopping list
- 1 c fresh broccoli florets, steamed in 1 T butter shopping list
- 1 cup uncooked Minute Rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut pork into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- Drain pineapple, reserving all syrup.
- Blend syrup, teriyaki sauce, green onions, red pepper, ginger and garlic powder, reserving 1/4 c
- Pour all but the reserved 1/4 c marinade over pork .
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions and prepare grill.
- Remove pork from marinade and grill about 5-8 minutes each side, to internal temp of 160
- Pour pineapple and remaining marinade into large skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Steam broccoli in microwave with butter
- Remove from heat and serve pork with sauce, broccoli and pineapple over rice.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
greatpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Very nicely done, sparow! My thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Love it! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it