Tomatoes With Marinated Mozzarella And Garlic SalsaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes shopping list
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella shopping list
- 1 cup roasted peeled green chili shopping list
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon roasted chopped garlic clove shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil shopping list
- Vinaigrette: shopping list
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients for vinaigrette.
- Slice fresh mozzarella and marinate in vinaigrette for 1 hour.
- Chop chilies and add extra virgin olive oil, roasted garlic and basil.
- Slice tomatoes into rounds and on 4 plates alternate tomato slices and mozzarella slices.
- Place some marinated chilies in center of each plate and drizzle balsamic vinaigrette over salad.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
you have a winner with this one... high 5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I like the sound of this - saved, and got my 5aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Love the vinaigrette here, sounds fantastic!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!