Asian Chicken Lettuce WrapsFrom littlesponger 5 years ago
- 4 cup shredded cooked chicken. shopping list
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce. shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 6 Tbsp Thai sweet red chili sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup cucumber, julienned shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped shopping list
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, separated into leaves, washed and dried shopping list
- 2 oranges, cut into wedges, as garnish shopping list
How to make it
- To make the dressing: In a medium glass bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice and Thai sweet red chili sauce.; reserve.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, cucumber, scallions, cilantro and mint.
- Toss dressing and chicken mixture together.
- Serve atop romaine leaves using each leaf as a handheld wrap.
- Garnish with orange wedges.
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating3 people
Yum is right. I'm a huge fan of Lettuce wraps, get them when I go to PF Chang's. Great stuff. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it