Fettucine in Creamy mushroom and Sage SauceFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
- 8 ounces spinach fettucine pasta shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 shallot, chopped shopping list
- a clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 ounces fresh oyster mushroom, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Saute garlic and shallots until transparent.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook until tender.
- Mix in cream and sage.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Toss sauce with cooked fettucine.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating8 people
This looks amazing! I can't wait to try it!! (and i like the idea of the spinach pasta - it will give a great contrasting colour to the sauce!!) thanks so much for sharing :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
OMG! Oyster mushrooms. They grow wild her in my woods in a month or so. So I will be making this one.karlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
What a great recipe Lorraine - love that spinach can be used too. 5 forks.
Maryanneaussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it