Chocolate Cream Cheese CrescentsFrom blackcupcake 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coffee-flavored liqueur or cooled strong coffee shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening or vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet. In small bowl, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, liqueur and vanilla; blend well. Stir in macadamia nuts.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon cream cheese mixture onto shortest side of each triangle. Loosely roll up, starting at shortest side and rolling to opposite point. Place, point side down, on greased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan over low heat, melt glaze ingredients; stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm or cool. Store in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
The Rating8 people
Another fun recipe, definitely a keeper, sounds delicious....thanks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
These sound super!pleclare in Framingham loved it
And all for meeeee, cupcake? Oh yeah! You got my five and my thanks.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!