Bow Ties With Suasage And Sweet PeppersFrom dariana 8 years ago
- 8 ounces dried large bow-tie pasta shopping list
- 12 ounces uncooked spicy italian sausage links shopping list
- 2 medium red sweet peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or beef broth shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, cut the sausage into 1-inch pieces. In a large skillet cook sausage and sweet peppers over medium-high heat until sausage is brown. Drain well.
- Stir the broth and black pepper into skillet. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Pour over pasta; add parsley. Toss gently to coat. Transfer to a warm serving dish.