THE Best Bean Dip EVERFrom wynnebaer 6 years ago
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 4 bottled jalapeno slices shopping list
- 1 tbls. juice from bottled jalapeno slices shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients into food processor
- Puree on high until smooth
- Chill for a bit before serving
- Cook time is chill time
The Cookwynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
The Rating6 people
I love bean dips & this one sounds like a winner. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
wow my kinda bean dip thanks high5 postmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds delicious and simple.
I have the chips warmed up.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!