Triple Chocolate CakeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 pkg(181/4oz) white cake mix shopping list
- 1/3 c sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 c(8oz) sour cream shopping list
- 2/3 c canola oil shopping list
- 2 Tbs baking cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 c mniature semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 c chocolate frosting shopping list
- 2 Tbs. milk shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,combine cake mix,sugar,sour cream and oil. Beat on low for 1 min;beat on med. for 2 mins. Pour half the batter into large bowl. Stir in cocoa till blended. Fold chocolate chips into white cake batter.
- Spoon batters alternately into greased and floured tube pan. Bake at 350 45 to 50 mins or till toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 15 mins in pan before removing to rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl,combine frosting and milk;spoon over top of cooled cake.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Ooooooo, bad pat... bad! My thanks and my ^5/
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
well allllrighty then...just gained 5 lbs...and another 5 when I make this over the weekend...lolsparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
wonderful cake love addition of semisweet choc. chips high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it