Easy Apple Bread PuddingFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- 1 package of Hawaiian-style sweet bread or any other sweet bread, cubed or broken-up into small pieces. shopping list
- 5 large eggs, beaten slightly shopping list
- 2 cups of whole milk shopping list
- 1 cup of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup of raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup of regular, salted butter shopping list
- 1, 21 ounce of apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 TB cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Place the milk, sugar and butter into a microwave for one minute or until the butter melts. You can use a pot on the stove and heat over medium until the butter melts.
- Let the milk mix cool
- Line a 9-by-13-inch pan with the pieces of bread.
- Sprinkle raisins over bread.
- Cover the raisins with the pie filling.
- Add the beaten eggs to milk mixture and pour over ingredients over the pie filling in the pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cook before placing into refrigerator.
- Chill until the pudding is cold.
- You can slice small squares at this time and serve or let the pudding come to room temperature.