Vegan Lemon Sheet CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 10 oz sugar shopping list
- 4 oz margarine shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- grated zest of 2 lemons shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 12.3 oz flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup (soy or rice) milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a 9x13 pan.
- Cream together sugar and margarine. Add lemon juice, zest, vanilla and lemon extracts and beat well.
- Whis together dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix the water and soy milk in a measuring cup or small dish.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with the liquids, beating well after each addition.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Cool completely in the pan before turning out.