PA Dutch Pepper RelishFrom lacrenshaw 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put peppers and onion in a pan with water to cover and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Cook until tender and drain well.
- Combine sugar, vinegar, mustard seed ans celery seed and remaining teaspoon salt in an enameled OR stainless steel saucepan.
- Bring to a boil stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Pour over the drained peppers.
- Return to the pan, bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal.
- Makes about 2 quarts.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
This sounds delicious, Loraine!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
Sounds wonderful! Thanks for the share.dollhead in Mechanicville loved it
Sounds yummy, and I am sure will make a great accompaniment to so many dishes! Thanks for the share!juels in Clayton loved it