Carrot Cake CookiesFrom michellem 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 Tbsp butter, at room temperature shopping list
- scant 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- scant 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated carrot shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat together the butter, both sugars, the egg yolk, and vanilla in a bowl with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Mix in carrot and raisins on low speed. Slowly add the flour mixture, beating just until combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop (or a standard spoon) drop 1/2 Tbsps of batter 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned and the tops are springy to the touch, about 9 to 10 min. minutes. Cool cookies on sheets about one minute, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Smother with cream cheese!
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!