Jello JamFrom whodunitrdr 7 years ago
- 5 cups crushed fruit ; * see note shopping list
- 2 cups crushed pineapple ; drained shopping list
- 6 cups sugar shopping list
- 6 oz Jello gelatin powder ; * see note shopping list
- NOTES : *Use any fresh fruit you like, such as berries, apricots, peaches, plums, pears, cherries. Choose a complimentary flavor of Jello to go with the fruit you use. shopping list
How to make it
- Boil fruit, pineapple and sugar together for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Jello, mix well.
- Ladle into prepared jars, filling to withing 1/8 inch from tops.
- Wipe jar rims and threads.
- Cover with two piece lids, screw bands tightly.
- Invert onto clean towel.
- After 5 minutes, turn upright and check for seals.
- Makes 12 half pints.