Teriyaki Grilled Country Style RibsFrom upstatevoyager 4 years ago
- 4 to 8 country-style pork ribs (depending on size and appetites) shopping list
- 1/2 cup bottled teriyaki marinade shopping list
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Combine marinade, preserves, garlic, onion, vinegar and ground dry mustard in zip-lock bag.
- Add ribs and marinate in refrigeratore for at least one hour.
- Grill or bake at 375 degrees, turning frequently and basting, until cooked through and tender, about 45 to 60 minutes.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating3 people
This sounds great. We like to bake them first and then just finish them off on the grill. It keeps them very moist on the inside with a nice smokey crunch on the outside. Geez now I am hungry.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
Nice Job There David. We Will Take Country Style Ribs Any Day Over Baby Back. So Much More Meat & Flavor. This Teriyaki Sounds Real Tasty. I Too, Like The Addition Of The Apricot. Nice Sweetness there.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!