3 Bite Brownie DelightsFrom kristinsh 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt chocolate and butter in small saucepan together.
- Beat 2 eggs and sugar until consistent.
- Add chocolate and butter and continue to beat for another minute.
- Sift salt, flour and baking powder together.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry and beat until smooth.
- Pull out the cup cake pan and line them.
- You'll need an ice cream scoop with a release button to scoop up the super rich brownies and distribute. You'll get anywhere from 9-12 brownies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out with a few tasty crumbs!
- Eat! Enjoy!!
The Cookkristinsh Katy, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!