Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chunksFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup dutch-process cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed and room temp shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped white chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 and place oven racks in the upper and lower middle position.
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa, and set aside. Beat the butter on medium-high until light and add sugars, creaming well. Add the vanilla and beat until smooth. Add the flour mixture in 2 batches, alternately with the milk in one batch, mixing well. Chill dough for 15 minutes.
- Scoop the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake 10-12 min.. Let the cookies cool completely on the cookie sheet and store in an air-tight container.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
As if I could pass up a cookie recipe!! These sound right up my taste-bud alley - when, oh when, can I make these? I think it will be a perfect baking week coming up...oh, these have got to get into my oven - delish, michelle!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
These will disappear very quickly in my kitchen!murka in Prince Rupert loved it
These sound Great!!!dooley in Crossroads loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!