Pie Tin Cookie for OneFrom indicatorsrule1 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup unbleached flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oatmeal shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/8 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 5 one second sprays of Pam shopping list
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl large enough to get your hand in to mix.
- Add the peanut butter, Pam and Vanilla and mix together well with your hand or wooden spoon.
- Add the water; mix well again.
- Stir in the Chocolate chips.
- Place in a ungreased metal pie tin and form a flat cookie about 6 to 7 inches across by 3/4 inch.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for about 20 to 25 minutes depending on how done you like your cookies.
- Cool and enjoy with a big glass of ice cold milk.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!