Curried Chicken Salad With FruitFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced in 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 2 stalk celery, diced in 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 lb seedless grapes (red or green) cut each grape in quarters shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios (or substitute pecans) shopping list
- 1/4 cup mango chutney shopping list
- 1 teas. curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. honey shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Poach diced chicken in enough water to cover (add a splash of white wine if you like!) and cook for 10 minutes over medium until done. Drain and cool.
- In a large salad bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, curry powder, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken. celery, green onion, grapes, nuts and chutney. Mix together and make sure all ingredients are coated. Chill for at least 1 hour so flavors can blend.
- Excellent served in butter lettuce leaves as a main dish or on a nice, hearty wheat bread as a chicken salad sandwich!
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating2 people
love the chutney and curry powder in this high5 great postmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it