Barbecued Portobello MushroomsFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- • 1 large portobello mushroom shopping list
- • 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- • 1 cup sliced mixed peppers -green, yellow, orange shopping list
- • Several onion rings shopping list
- • italian seasoning shopping list
- • 2 slices provolone or mozzarella cheese shopping list
- • Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Clean off the portobello cap and cut stem close to cap, chop stem.
- Gently heat the olive oil in a sauté pan, then add the peppers, onion, and stem. Sauté all together until just tender, set aside.
- Using a pastry brush dipped in the flavored olive oil in the bottom of the pan to oil the portobello cap on both sides.
- Then, with the top side of the cap down, put all the peppers mixture underside, transfer to the grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Put the sliced cheese on top of the peppers, and then sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Grill until melted.