Creamy Dill Cucumber SaladFrom gigilovescats2 8 years ago
- 1 large vidalia or sweet onion shopping list
- 6 med. cucumbers ( I use some pickling cucumber out of my garden so they are about 4 - 5 inches long) shopping list
- 1 large tomato shopping list
- 1 1/2 c mayo shopping list
- 2 TBSP dried dill weed shopping list
- 1 TBSP sugar or splenda shopping list
- 1 TSP salt or I use light salt, use more or less to your taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Mayo, dill, splenda and salt together.
- Cut thin slices of onion, peel and cut thin slices of cucumbers, and small cubes of tomato and mix into the dressing. Chill for 10 or 15 min and enjoy! It's a great side dish and my kids love it. I have done it with and without tomato..
The Cookgigilovescats2 Valdosta, GA
The Rating3 people
Left out the tomatoes--absolutely delicious! Better than the grocery store, and WAY cheaper than $5 a pound!lkopetsky in Appleton loved it
It was great! I was worried about using Mayo and not sour cream, but it tastes perfect. I will definitely be making this over and over again!lkopetsky in Appleton loved it