Cajun PotatoesFrom aravi_vel 4 years ago
- potatoes - 8-10 medium sized shopping list
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp (try Kashmiri red chilli powder) shopping list
- Red chilli flakes - 1.5 tsp shopping list
- thyme (dried) - 1/2 tsp shopping list
- peppercorns (crushed) - 1/2 tsp shopping list
- oregano (dried) - 1/2 tsp shopping list
- salt - to taste shopping list
- oil - 2 tbsps shopping list
- butter - 2 tbsps shopping list
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp shopping list
- lettuce leaves - 4 shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Wash potatoes and cut them into wedges with the skin.
- Make a marinade of red chilli powder, red chilli flakes, crushed peppercorns, thyme, oregano, salt and oil. Apply the marinade to the potato wedges and keep aside for 7 minutes.
- Roast them in the oen, basting with buter, turning them frequently, till golden brown in color and cooked. Remove and add lemon juice.
- Serve them hot on the bed of lettuce leaves.