Chocolate Cherry CakeFrom valinkenmore 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray either a bundt pan or 9"X13" cake pan with bakers cooking spray (mixture of oil and flour).
- Combine cake mix, cherry pie filling and eggs in a large bowl. Mix together by hand so the cherries don't get broken up too bad but make sure it is well blended,
- Pour into desired pan and bake 35-40 minutes until done. Watch so it doesn't burn on top. Cool completely.
- To make frosting: Combine sugar, butter and milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Once it comes to a boil, boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips. Stir until melted and smooth. Frost 9"X13" cake or if using a bundt pan, thin a little with a tablespoon more of milk and drizzle over bundt cake.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- laurasann77 Nevada City, CA
- dragonwings647 Duchesne, UT
- brianna CA
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- maureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- kandisinmi Sterling Heights, MI
- angelgal New Philadelphia, OH
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating7 people
simply terrif and high fivepuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Yummy! high 5.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
sounds easy, breezy!jett2whit in Union City loved it