Turkey Meatloaf with Garlic PotatoesFrom dooley 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey shopping list
- 1 pkg. Lipton soup mix shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 2 green onions sliced thin shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup or so breadcrumbs (I used seasoned croutons put in the food processor, really good way to get seasoned breadcrumbs) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- salt/pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- For the potatoes: shopping list
- 4-5 medium potatoes cut length wise into 8 wedges shopping list
- 2 Tbls. olive oil shopping list
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- pre-heat oven to 350
- Mix ground Turkey, Lipton soup mix, 1/2 cup Tomato soup, green onions, egg, breadcrumbs, minced garlic, salt/pepper
- Form into a loaf and place in center of a 13x9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- add just a shot of water(just a of tablespoon or so) to the rest of the Tomoto soup can and pour over meatloaf to glaze.
- Toss potato wedges in a bowl with minced garlic and olive oil and alittle Paprika
- add potatoes around meatoaf
- bake at 350 for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 min.
- sprinkle shredded cheese over meatloaf and potatoes
- put back in oven for a few min. just for cheese to melt
- I serve it with brown gravy (just cause brown gravy would make a shoe taste good!)
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookdooley Crossroads, TX
The Rating6 people
This really does sound great. Thanks for the post. High 5maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
very goodpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
This looks very good.pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!