Toasted Sesame Seed PancakesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Put yeast and sugar in bowl and pour on water letting it sit 0 minutes until it becomes frothy.
- Shake or sift flour into a large bowl.
- Make well in center and pour in yeast mixture stirring as you pour.
- Gradually add milk stirring continuously to make a thick batter.
- Heat a little oil in frying pan.
- When it is very hot spoon some batter in pan and spread it out with back of spoon to make circle.
- Cook two minutes on one side then turn to brown the other side.
- Sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds in the final minute of cooking then remove and keep warm.