No Mess Macaroni And CheeseFrom adzell 5 years ago
- 1 cup penne pasta shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbs butter/margarine shopping list
- 3 tbs milk shopping list
- 1/8 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dried cilantro shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 3 dashes hot sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 5 butter top crackers, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Add water & salt to medium sized pot & bring to a boil. Add in penne & cook until al dente and water has reduced down to half of it's amount.
- Add in the butter & milk and cook over medium high heat until butter is melted and the sauce begins to thicken.
- Once sauce is thickened add in the remianing ingredients and stir until cheese is completely melted.
- Transfer to serving bowl & top with butter top crackers.
The Cookadzell Ann Arbor, MI
The Rating6 people
I love it toopuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Ooooh, Yummy!goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Love those one-pot wonders, and my kids will love you for this recipe, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it