Mexican Corn bread-Pan De EloteFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 - 1lb. can cream style corn shopping list
- 1 cup biscuit mix ( use Bisquick) shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 2 tblsp melted margarine shopping list
- 2 tblsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 - 4 oz. can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1/2 lb Jack cheese, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine corn, biscuit mix, egg, butter, sugar & milk.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Turn half the batter into a well greased 8 inch square
- baking dish.
- Cover with chilies, then cheese slices.
- Spread remaining batter over cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 min until browned.
- Serve hot.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
wow must have seen me coming Love this dish yeah high5 thanks bunches.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
High Five!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Great recipe! This will hit the spot! 5! Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it