Barbecue Beef Roast in The Crock-PotFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bring roasts to room temp
- Remove excess fat
- Season ( I used an Adobo spice blend )
- Place in large crock pot to accomodate meat
- Cover with sauce ( I used Uncle Alberts Homemade Sauce from S.C. )
- Cook low 10 to 12 hours or high 6 to 8 hours
- I checked my roast after 6 hours on high and then placed in on low for another hour
- Remove roast from pot.
- Check to see if fork tender
- Shred meat with two fork.
- Meanwhile place heat to high again in pot.
- Add enough gravy flour and whisk till thickened.
- Return meat to pot and mix well
- Place heat to warm
- Now you have enough delicious shredded sauced meat for 8 to 12 people who can pile the meat on soft rolls etc
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
Simply perfect!juels in Clayton loved it
wow gotta love it thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
OMG!!!! This on hot poboy bread!! Yum...great recipe, thankspetunia97 in Gonzales loved it
CrockPots Are Cool Again852 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Party Food316 members
Hot Roast Beef Sandwich47 members
Low Carb110 members
Home Made Sandwiches77 members
CrockPot Capers163 members
Crock Potslow Cooker198 members
Delicious Foods39 members