Brownie Philadelphia Cream CheesecakeFrom victoriaregina 4 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Mix brownie mix, applesauce, 2 of the egg whites and water.
- Pour into 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- MIX cream cheese, sugar, flour and remaining egg white until well blended. Spoon over brownie batter.
- Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- BAKE 28 to 30 min. or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs attached.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Let's eat!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating12 people
Definately a winner & one I will be trying. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Confession is good for the spirit... I DO eat whipped cream cheese right out of the tub... and not just any tub -- I'm talking Cosco size.
You're going to laugh, but I've never used a brownie mix, s...moreshine in Rainier loved it
Looks and sounds divine! Love brownies and cream cheese...yummy!juels in Clayton loved it