Fresh Corn Salad With Honey Lime DressingFrom sola 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 Tbls. honey shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper,seeded & minced shopping list
- 1-3 Tbls. fresh cilantro,chopped shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp.salt shopping list
- 6 ears fresh corn,cooked shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach shopping list
- 1 large ripe tomato,diced (you may de-seed if you wish) shopping list
- 3/4 cup cucumbers,peeled,seeded & chopped shopping list
How to make it
- First cook your corn.Set it aside and allow it to cool enough to handle.
- Whisk together lime juice and honey.Add jalapeno,cilantro and salt,stir to combine and set aside.
- Cut corn off cobs.( I find it best to do this over a piece of wax paper placed on top of cutting board.) Add to dressing.
- Add spinach,tomato and cucumber and mix well.
- This salad tastes best after about thirty minutes,when spinach has wilted and the flavors have time to meld.
The Cooksola Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!