Buttermilk Cayenne Salad DressingFrom victoriaregina 4 years ago
- I N G R E D I E N T S shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced red onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- N S T R U C T I O N S
- Combine the sour cream, buttermilk, garlic, onion, lime juice, and cayenne.
- Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- May be prepared 1 day ahead and refrigerated.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating12 people
very nice salad dressing indeed love this flavor combo. thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great! High 5maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Just my kind of dressing - high 5. Thanks so much for the post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it