Sausage BreadFrom food411 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Brown the sausage and drain it
- 2. Put sausage back in warm pan and stir cream cheese until mealted
- 3.take one can of crescent rolls and roll into rectangle on cookie sheet
- 4. Pour the sausage mixture over bread ( at this time you may sprinkle some cheddar cheese)
- 5. Open the second can of crescent rolls and repeat covering the sausage. Pinch Edges
- 6. Bake at 375 for about 12 min. or until bread is done.
The Cookfood411 Tuscaloosa, AL
The Rating4 people
Me too, loving the sounds of this one. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
What a great way to use crescent rolls. Sure sounds good. I'll certainly be trying this. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!