Coleslaw with CranberriesFrom chefbaudri 5 years ago
- 1 and one half bags (14 oz. )prepared coleslaw shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey roasted almond slices shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange-flavored craisins (sweetened cranberries) shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry jam shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 pinches salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, heat vinegar, jam, sugar, mustard, olive oil and salt.
- Allow mixture to cool.
- In large bowl, mix coleslaw mix, almonds and craisins.
- When dressing mixture is cool, pour over coleslaw and stir well. Let sit one hour and then stir again.
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating4 people
Sounds unique and very tasty! Love the sweet and tangy sound of this recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
i love the tweak too. print try and save for sure high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
sounds devine!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!