Barbecued Baby Back RibsFrom callcenterguy 3 years ago
- 1 kilo baby back ribs shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- ¼ cup margarine shopping list
- ½ cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- I cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Calamansi or lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- ½ teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Basting Sauce: shopping list
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce shopping list
- ¼ cup oil shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the ribs under running water. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat the margarine then sauté the onions. Add the rest of the marinade ingredients and blend until sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, add the ribs, and coat completely with the marinade. Cover and marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place the ribs, rib-side up, with the marinade in a saucepan. Bring to a boil then simmer for 45 minutes to an hour or until pork is tender and sauce is thick. Remove the ribs. Strain and reserve the sauce.
- Combine the barbecue sauce and oil Brush on both sides of the ribs. Charcoal grill in a Weber grill, about 5-10 minutes on each side, while generously basting with the sauce. For evenness of cooking, use Weber grill, it’s simple to use, good airflow, and makes barbecue tastier.
- Serve with any remaining sauce.
The Cookcallcenterguy Malabon, PH
The Rating6 people
This looks and sounds mouthwatering! I love the marinade here, and the picture looks beautiful!juels in Clayton loved it
Bring on the ribs! Great recipe. ^5 Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Oh yeah babe! as Emeril says. 5+ from me.victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!