Bloody Mary Oven Fried ChickenFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1 (3 pound) broiler-fryer, skinned and cut into shopping list
- serving size pieces shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups bloody Mary mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken and bloody Mary mix in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Combine next 7 ingredients.
- Drain chicken and dredge in mixture.
- Arrange chicken in a jellyroll pan which has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
Yum. This sounds fantastic. Love the great flavors going on here. You have my 5 forks. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
FINALLY! Been trying to click on this for over 1/2 hour! ....... Sounds delicious, Lori, and I have all the ingredients too. ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Sure sounds unique, and I love the Bloody Mary flavors happening here! 5 forks, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it