Hot and Sticky Chicken WingsFrom lenora 6 years ago
- 3 pounds chicken wings shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 (18-ounce) jar apricot-pineapple preserves (recommended: Smuckers) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons citrus herb seasoning shopping list
- 2 tablespoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced shopping list
How to make it
- Light broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. Rinse wings with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place wings on baking sheet skin-side up.
- Broil wings for 8 to 10 minutes while preparing sauce.
- NOTE: this step can be omitted, but produces a better tasting wing.
- Place wings in the crock of 4 quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl, stir to combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over wings and stir to coat.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high setting for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
The Cooklenora Oak Park, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!