Sour Cream Chocolate CakeFrom bondc 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Pour boiling water over chocolate and let cool.
- Cream butter and vanilla. Add the sugar, then the eggs, one at a time. Alternatively beat in the dry ingredients and sour cream/chocolate mixture.
- Bake 1 hour 15 minutes, until it tests done. Cool 45 minutes before removing from pan.
The Cookbondc State College, PA
The Rating6 people
Sounds awesome!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Yummie thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Awesome, you have my five. Thanks for sharing ;0)henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!