Chicken and Bacon FajitasFrom suggaak 5 years ago
- 2 to 3 pounds of Boneless skinless chicken shopping list
- 1 pound of thick cut bacon shopping list
- 2 bell peppers shopping list
- 1 large onion shopping list
- 2 packs of taco or fajita seasoning shopping list
- 2 packages of soft taco shells shopping list
- 1 large jar of sour cream shopping list
- 1 large bag of shredded cheese or just shred your own. shopping list
How to make it
- Slice the bacon into 1/2 inch pieces cook on medium high heat until done. Take out and drain on a paper towel. Reserve bacon grease for cooking the chicken it adds more flavor.
- Slice the chicken into how ever thick you like the slices I cut them in 1/4 inch slices. Add them into the bacon grease and if needed add a little more oil to the pan, Cook until done.
- Slice the bell peppers and onions in strips how ever you like them,
- Add bacon and chicken into the pan cook together for a couple of mins until stirred together well then add the taco or fajita seasoning follow the directions on back of packet.
- Right before the seasoning time for cooking is done add your bell peppers and onions don't over cook I usually leave them cooking for 4 to 6 mins but you cook for however long you like the texture to be.
- Heat up the tortilla shells and serve hot enjoy!
The Cooksuggaak Anchorage, AK
The Rating4 people
I love the sounds of this and who doesn't love bacon. Yummers. You have my 5. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Great post and sounds delicious Im going to try this one:)caramia in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!