Sausage Jalapeno PizzaFrom noola 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- ½ cup yogurt shopping list
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup shopping list
- 1 tbsp fast yeast shopping list
- ½ tbsp sugar shopping list
- 4 tbsp warm water shopping list
- Warm water to make the dough shopping list
- Toppings shopping list
- 4 pieces sausage (cut to slices) shopping list
- jalapeno pepper (if you want) shopping list
- 200 kg shredded mild mozzarella cheese shopping list
- ketchup shopping list
- hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Put the yeast in a cup, sugar and warm water.
- leave it in a warm place until the yeast is ready.
- Mix the flour, salt and vegetable oil in a bowl, mix them well then add the yogurt and ketchup then mix it again.
- Add the yeast and warm water and mix it well until the dough becomes smooth and elastic and not sticky.
- Shape as a ball, cover and keep it in a warm place to rest for one hour. Spread the knead with a rolling pin until its diameter is 28 cm. Oil the pan and put the knead in the pan.
- Put the ketchup and the hot sauce and spread it on the knead, put the sausages and a layer of jalapeno pepper and spread the cheese.
- Finally add some drops of ketchup and hot sauce. Put it in the oven for 30 minutes.
The Cooknoola Peterborough, Canada
The Rating4 people
love the mozza- on this one high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This looks so good I just had to flag it as beautiful. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Love the addition of jalapeno here, and an interesting use of ketchup! I'll have to try this, looks delicious!juels in Clayton loved it