Glazed Bacon and Stuffed Cheese BurgersFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 4 poppy seed hamburger buns shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine sugar, spices, salt and pepper then set aside.
- Form beef into 8 equal patties.
- Toss cheese and crumbled bacon together and place an equal amount on 4 of the patties.
- Place remaining patties over cheese and bacon and pinches edges to seal.
- Generously pat each burger with the reserved spice mixture then grill 5 minutes per side.
- Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
These sound delicious--looks like it is burger time at my house.m2googee in Tomball loved it
Thank you for the great burger postings. They all sound good.lovemybirds in Dayton loved it
Oh my goodness, now you're hitting my taste buttons - I love a good burger, and these sound exceptional...will have to give these a try soon. Delicious sounding!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!