Banana Sour Cream BreadFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 3 cups white sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 6 very ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease four 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Dust pans lightly with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 3 cups sugar. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix in salt, baking soda and flour. Stir in nuts.
- Divide into prepared pans.
- Bake for 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating7 people
Sounds absolutely delicious!m2googee in Tomball loved it
I've made a similar recipe that was soooo good! High 5jett2whit in Union City loved it
Love this recipe. So right about the sour cream.
High Five!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it