Fried Chicken WingsFrom noola 5 years ago
- 1 kg chicken wings shopping list
- 1 lemon juice shopping list
- ½ cup apple vinegar shopping list
- 1 big mashed garlic clove shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp crushed red peppers shopping list
- salt shopping list
- ½ litter vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tbsp corn flour shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the chicken wings and put them in a bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, apple vinegar, garlic clove, (1 tsp) crushed red peppers and salt. Add it to the wings then cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Beat the egg, and mix the bread crumbs, corn flour and (½ tsp) crushed red pepper together.
- Dip each wing first in the egg then in the mixture.
- Put the wings one by one in the boiling oil until they get golden brown color.
- Get them out dry from the oil and move to the serving plate.
The Cooknoola Peterborough, Canada
The Rating6 people
These wings sound delicious. I'm going to try them out real soon. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Hmmm... deli! I love lemon flavors!berry in Riverside loved it
I shied away from putting the full compliment of crushed peppers in the mix. Always on the lookout for food too hot but this could use all the pepper. Served it up with a creamy ranch dip. See morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!