Bananas For Thai ChickenFrom sckewer 7 years ago
- 1/4 of a ripe banana(I feel this may be high, you may even want to go as low as 1/8) shopping list
- 4 tea spoon green thai(or to taste) shopping list
- 1 cup peanut oil, or sesame oil shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts de boned and cut into strips shopping list
- 1 sliced red pepper shopping list
- 1 sliced yellow pepper shopping list
- 1 chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 handful of snow peas shopping list
How to make it
- Coat a wok with oil over medium heat
- In a blender puree the first 3 ingredients
- Add green onions to the wok and cook until fragrant
- add chicken cooking while stirring for 10 min
- add peas stir fry for 1 more minute
- add peppers and the pureed sauce cook for 1-2 minutes longer. If you can this is where you flip the ingredients. To flip the ingredients in the wok, decline the wok to about a -20 degree angle, quickly bring it back to just above an even keel. Note that where the momentum of the wok stops determines the trajectory of the food, however you don't want it to go just straight up, but you also don't want it going straight back at you.
The Cooksckewer Guelph, CA
The Rating5 people
Yum, this sounds fantastic and a must try. Great post and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Another recipe to test out at home.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
Very nice! I will bookmark this and print it out.
Thank you for the recipe!sitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!