Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Salmon In Tomato Sauce Dated 1966From chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon shopping list
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2-1/4 cups seeded and chopped tomatoes divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 3 tablespoons drained large capers shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dill weed shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon sweet basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cut smoked salmon with the grain into 1/2" wide strips and reserve.
- Cook pasta as package directs.
- Meanwhile in large skillet stir and cook garlic in hot oil over medium heat until garlic is golden.
- Add 2 cups tomatoes, wine, capers, dill weed and basil then stir and cook until mixture is hot.
- Drain pasta then place in large serving bowl and toss pasta with tomato mixture.
- Add salmon and cheese then toss gently and garnish with remaining tomatoes and parsley.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
This sounds really, really good! All the ingredients that I love: smoked salmon, white wine, capers, basil...mmmmm!!!juels in Clayton loved it
I tried this a while ago. Just getting around now to let you know how good it was! This is another keeper recipe. I added a picture.juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!