Chocolate Covered Cherry CakeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place rack in center of oven and preheat to 350. Lightly mist a 9x13" baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside
- Place all ingredients into large mixing bowl and beat with mixer on low for 1 min. Stop machine and scrape down bowl with spatula.
- Increase speed to medium,beat 2 mins more.Batter should look thick and well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top with spatula.
- Bake 30-35 mins. Remove from oven,place on wire rack to cool.
- This is delicious with an easy chocolate glaze:
- 1/2c semi-sweet chocolate chips,2 Tbs butter and 1 Tbs. corn syrup.
- Microwave chocolate till melted and blend in other ingredients.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
So happy to see this recipe where all the ingredients are beaten together - usually they say to stir in the cherries...so glad to know it works this way, I really like the sound of this way better. Thanks so much!! Five Forks...=)
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Loving this one! Easy and I know it is yummy!gapeach55 in Covington loved it