Chocolate Covered Cherry CakeFrom pleclare 3 years ago
How to make it
- Place rack in center of oven and preheat to 350. Lightly mist a 9x13" baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside
- Place all ingredients into large mixing bowl and beat with mixer on low for 1 min. Stop machine and scrape down bowl with spatula.
- Increase speed to medium,beat 2 mins more.Batter should look thick and well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top with spatula.
- Bake 30-35 mins. Remove from oven,place on wire rack to cool.
- This is delicious with an easy chocolate glaze:
- 1/2c semi-sweet chocolate chips,2 Tbs butter and 1 Tbs. corn syrup.
- Microwave chocolate till melted and blend in other ingredients.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
So happy to see this recipe where all the ingredients are beaten together - usually they say to stir in the cherries...so glad to know it works this way, I really like the sound of this way better. Thanks so much!! Five Forks...=)
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Loving this one! Easy and I know it is yummy!gapeach55 in Covington loved it