Thai One OnFrom ebonyeyedenigma 4 years ago
- 2 small heirloom tomatoes shopping list
- 3 to 5 fresh Thai or Lemon basil leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 fresh lemon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce (or to taste) shopping list
- 1 ounce vodka shopping list
How to make it
- Muddle the tomatoes.
- Push through a fine sieve to remove any seeds or skin.
- Retain just the tomato juice. -
- Muddle the basil and ginger in the lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the tomato juice, fish sauce, Sriracha and vodka and shake until well mixed.
- Pour into a martini or old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a small tomato, basil or a thai pepper.
The Cookebonyeyedenigma Seattle, WA
The Rating3 people
Asian Fusion111 members
Masters Of Mixology274 members
Fiery Hot175 members
Thai Food218 members
Something To Drink129 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Hosting A Partywhat To Serve20 members
Anything But Plain Drinks111 members
Companys Coming113 members
Tomato Lovers Rejoice76 members