Cauliflower Potato And Bacon SoupFrom wrigggit 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large deep saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3-4 mins until soft.
- Add cauliflower, potato, bacon bones, stock and 3 cups water. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 mins or until veges are tender. Remove from heat.
- Remove bacon bones from stock and cool slightly. Cut off meat and finely chop. Set aside.
- Puree soup using a stick blender in the saucepan, or food processor. Return to saucepan (if removed) and stir through chopped bacon meat.
- Season with salt and white pepper. reheat over a medium heat, and ladle into serving bowls and scatter over croutons