Honey and Curry ChickenFrom 22566 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in a small pan.
- Add mustard,honey,curry powder and cayenne pepper,mix well.
- Bring to a boil,stirring constantly.
- Rinse chicken,pat dry.
- Arrange chicken in a greased 9" square pan.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken.
- Bake covered ,at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Baste with pan juices.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- ~Note: May serve with rice for an oriental flair,with black beans for a hint of the Caribbean,or with French Fries and dipping sauce of equal parts mustard and honey for...Well...Just because.~
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating7 people
Nice posting. Great combination of flavors. High 5....shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
I like the spicy sweet combo - sounds great! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Wonderful sounding dish!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!