The Most Dangerous Chocolate CakeFrom ditty 6 years ago
- 4 tablespoons self raising flour shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cocoa shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) shopping list
- a small splash of vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 large coffee mug shopping list
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous ;-)
- The pic shows one cooked in the bush whilst camping - they rise twice as high in a microwave!
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookditty Brisbane, AU
The Rating6 people
I posted very similar! Really have to experiment with this, easy to overbake etc. if Done right is pretty good!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Love this idea. Looks like a lot of fun!
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
love it...hubby loves it....kids love it...we all love it!!!
5/5 ypur a champ!!!!
PIXY=}pixyqueen in Sydney,Australia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!